Sat, Apr 06|
Explore strength and mobility exercises that target turnout muscles and improve the range of motion in the hips, helping dancers achieve a more effortless turnout.
Time & Location
Apr 06, 2024, 10:00 AM EDT – Apr 07, 2024, 11:00 AM EDT
About the event
This workshop will focus on the following areas of the body:
- How to find your natural turnout
- What muscles we need to strengthen and exercises for improving turnout
- Mobility activities to open up hips more
- How to hold core properly to assist in turnout
- How to avoid over compensation with turnout
- Releases and recovery activities for helping dancers stay healthy
What to bring to the workshop?
- A yoga mat
- A resistance band/s (light, medium, heavy)
If you do not have any of these supplies you're more than welcome to purchase them from my Amazon store before the time of class. Please note I do receive a small comission and your support is greatly appreciated. Click here.
This class is suitable for dancers or non-dancers of ages 10+. Partipants may join live or register to obtain a recorded copy of this workshop. This workshop will not be available to re-watch unless you have registered for a spot to receive the recording link on Zoom.
This is a non-edited recording and will be open for you to download for 10 days from the date of workshop being held live. You may keep this download and re-watch as many times as you'd like!
- Ticket type
Turnout EnhancementSale ends: Mar 09, 10:10 AM EST
Mar 09, 10:10 AM ESTPrice$10.00